5 benefits of plant-based hydration
As consumers continue to move away from sugary drinks, plant-based hydration is taking up the slack. Here are five perks.
1. Powerful antioxidants. Products like watermelon water are packed with vitamin C and lycopene (antioxidants); citrulline (an amino acid), and beta-carotene (a carotenoid) which give your immune system a boost.
2. Helps reduce inflammation. Plant-based aloe water has shown in preliminary studies to help the body before keep free of inflammation.
3. Promotes liver and kidney health. Birch water is thought to support the liver and kidneys in flushing out unwanted substances from the body.
4. Replenishes electrolytes. Health conscious consumers are always looking for a way to replenish electrolytes without all the sugar. Products like coconut water help the body to replenish electrolytes lost from sweat and help the body stay hydrated.
5. Especially hot is plant-based hydration is Chlorophyll. It’s been called a superfood that has multiple health benefits. Products like Verday Chlorophyll Water provide consumers with plant-powered hydration and the healthy benefits of Chlorophyll. Each bottle of Verday contains 100mg of Chlorophyll; more than 2 shots of wheatgrass, 4 cups of spinach or 12 cups of arugula.