From a chance encounter on a beach in Tulum, Mexico to a healthy thirst-quenching beverage, that is already available on both coasts and on-line, the Verday Chlorophyll Water story is about experienced entrepreneurs, seeing a market opportunity, and responding with an entry that is literally transforming the increasingly mainstream healthy water category.
Verday Water is the first entry from Chlorophyll Brands, a lifestyle company, formed to introduce a series of game-changing chlorophyll-based CPG products in the years ahead. As such, Verday Water is the first in what promises to be a selection of chlorophyll-based items that will offer consumers an opportunity to invest in their health, in unique and great-tasting ways.
Because it’s the only 0 calorie, 0 diet sweeteners, 0 preservatives, non-GMO, vegan and gluten-free water that not only quenches your thirst like water, but tastes great and provides the proven antioxidant and cleansing health benefits of green juice, Verday Water sets the stage
The product is now available in both the New York and Los Angeles markets, as well as on-line. Plans call for Verday Water to soon be available in major markets nationwide. Because it is shelf-stable for up to a year, it sits on grocer shelves at the growing intersection of enhanced waters and super premium juices.
The key ingredient of Verday Water is chlorophyll, the green pigment that’s present in all plants. Chlorophyll has been known for years to contain a variety of proven health properties, which have made it a favorite among leading wellness experts and healthy active consumers. Each bottle of Verday contains 100mg of chlorophyll, more chlorophyll than two shots of wheatgrass, four cups of spinach or 12 cups of arugula.
Now those health benefits can be enjoyed in great-tasting Blueberry, Watermelon, Coconut, Cucumber and Lemongrass Ginger flavors.
We commit to bringing to health-conscious consumers a variety of green-based plant products that not only taste great but provide remarkable nutrients and health benefits that we all need and want.
We commit to market products that have the highest quality possible, and to transparency in everything we do.
We commit to giving back, by supporting non-profit initiatives which provide services to improve quality of life for our consumers in our cities and the environment.
We commit to product communication and education, which we use to promote the extraordinary health benefits of chlorophyll-based beverages and foods.
- "Last year, an esthetician told me that my skin would be clearer and healthier if I added more chlorophyll to my diet....Then I saw that Reese Witherspoon swears by it, and I knew I had to try it"
- Thrillist: "chlorophyll, the plant energy driver has been found to decrease food intake in overweight women, can help with weight loss, and can even act as an internal deodorizer. Yum!"
- "Verday Chlorophyll Water is crowned the "2016 Innovation of the Year" by Beverage Industry Magazine
- "Hosts of The Doctors TV show sample the latest healthy antioxidant & cleansing trend: Chlorophyll Water"
- Proponents say it detoxifies the body, promotes healing, boosts metabolism, fights bad breath and protects against multiple diseases—and the list goes on.
- The researchers found that over the course of 12 weeks, those who took a chlorophyll supplement once a day lost three additional pounds, on average, compared to those taking a placebo.
- Inflammation fighters and hyper functional beverages top the list of Wellness trends for 2017
- Whole Foods predicts new functional Wellness Tonics will be the top trend of 2017
- New Hope Network - 5 Food Trends On The Rise "Food As Medicine : Verday Chlorophyll Water"
- New Products Showcase - Verday Launches Coconut
- Shape Magazine : "I Drank Liquid Chlorophyll for Two Weeks, Here's What Happened"
- Prepared Foods : "New beverage provides the antioxidant and cleansing benefits of a green juice and contains zero calories"
- OK Magazine : "24 Hour Meal Plan - These 5 Treats Will Satisfy Your Hunger Pangs"
- Eat Drink Shrink : "Verday Chlorophyll Water Review"
- Nutraceuticals World : "Verday Offers Hydration and Antioxidants"
- Nutritional Outlook : "First Chlorophyll Water Launched at Natural Products Expo West"
- Supplement Police : "Verday – Drink Green Chlorophyll Water For Health Benefits?"
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Chlorophyll?
Chlorophyll is the green nutrient that allows plants to convert the sun’s light into energy. In us humans, Chlorophyll provides antioxidant & cleansing benefits.
Does Verday have any Calories?
No. Our complete line of Chlorophyll Waters have 0 Calories.
Why do some flavors have sugar?
Our Watermelon, Lemongrass Ginger & Coconut flavors have less than 1 gram of natural organic evaporated cane sugar. Just enough to complement our flavor but so little, it doesn’t even add up to 1 calorie.
Is Verday Non-GMO, Vegan?
Yes, all flavors are non-GMO & Vegan.
Can I drink Verday if I am on a Gluten-free diet?
Absolutely. All of our products are Gluten-free.
Do you ship to PO Boxes / APO addresses?
Unfortunately, we do not ship to PO boxes or APO addresses.
How can I contact Verday?
Got questions? We always do our best to answer them as quickly as possible!
For the speediest response, please send us your questions via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to respond within 24 hours, monday-friday. If it's a weekend, you'll hear back from us within 48 hours, if not sooner. Thanks for your patience and for being a valued Verday customer!
Does it have caffeine?
No. Verday has no caffeine.
How should I store Verday?
You can store Verday at room temperature for up to 12 months or until you're ready to put it in the fridge or enjoy over ice.
How long does the product last once it is open?
Verday lasts about 2-3 days after opening if refrigerated.
Are your bottles BPA free?
Yes. We use BPA-free recycleable bottles.
I want Verday carried at my local store. How do I suggest to them that they carry it?
Visit the customer service desk at your local store and request to speak to the person in charge. You can suggest they reach out to our sales team who can be contacted at email@example.com.
What is your return policy?
Unfortunately, we don't accept returns of product or do exchanges of product.
If your order was damaged in-transit, or if you've received the wrong hint water order, please reach out to our customer service team immediately here (or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org) and either we will send you a replacement or offer you an equal exchange credit at www.drinkverday.com.
If you believe there is a quality issue with your Verday Chlorophyll Water, please take note of the code and the "best by" date printed on the cap of the bottle, so that we can trace the specific batch of Verday you have received. These inquiries will be handled on a case by case basis.
Can kids drink Verday?
Of course! We have designed the taste profiles so that kids love Verday too.
Why don't you use glass bottles?
Interestingly, plastic is a better choice for us for the following reasons:
• Plastic uses considerably less energy than glass to be recycled
• It is dramatically lighter than other bottle options, which means less fuel is used to create & deliver each bottle.
Is it Kosher?
We are not certified Kosher but we are working on it.
Can I drink Verday if I am diabetic?
Our Cucumber flavor has 0 sugar. Watermelon, Coconut and Lemongrass Ginger have .65g of natural organic evaporated cane sugar.
While you should check with your doctor first, the answer is usually “YES” because of the low amount of natural sugar used to make Verday.
What is your shipping policy?
We are happy to ship Verday Chlorophyll Water to street addresses within the contiguous United States. For shipments of 1 or 2 cases, including subscriptions, shipping is a flat rate of $4.99. for orders of 3 cases or more within the 48 contiguous United States, shipping is free! currently we do not ship to FPOs, APOs, P.O. Boxes, Alaska or Hawaii. We also do not ship to Canada at this time.
Orders are processed at our warehouse Monday-Friday. once processed, please allow 5-7 business days for your refreshing Verday Chlorophyll Water to arrive at your doorstep.
Do you charge sales tax?
Only when required by law!
For states that charge sales tax on water, we are required to charge sales tax in states where Verday has operations. other tax rules may apply to non-water purchases.
Verday currently has operations in the following states, and will charge sales tax according to the local regulations: New York.